That's why we're decided to bring together the best artisans, bakers, crafters & local vendors in our area to bring you honest-to-goodness, farm-fresh, home-grown, hand-made- country-kitchen, cottage-industry, good-old-fashioned, salt-of-the-earth, fat-of-the-land, 100% local goodness. We guarantee there's something for everybody!
STRONG ROOTS market will kick-off with the following vendor attractions: The Rustic Country Peddler (hand-made wood crafts & home decor), The North Bee (local honey- so local the bees forage OUR farm!, plus beeswax products and elderberry juice), Katz in the Kitchen (homemade decorated sugar cookies), Three Brother's Candle Co (hand-poured, small batch soy candles & melts), Cathy's Kitchen (Tastefully Simple products & samples), Kquirky Katie's (custom tumblers, masks & novelties and hand crocheted items) Color Street Nails, Face-painting (actually hand-painting this year!), and CHICKEN BBQ to go (10am until gone)!
Please remember this year has been hard on all local businesses and vendors. Many events have been cancelled and the livelihoods of many providers in our local area are in real jeopardy. STRONG ROOTS market was established to help support these members of our community and provide an opportunity to reach our community in a way that is safe for everyone. The following actions will be taken to ensure the proper precautions:
1. Masks will be worn by vendors and attendees.
2. Sanitization stations will be provided at every vendor booth.
3. All attendees will follow the same flow of traffic.
4. Chicken BBQ will be to-go only, no dine-in option is provided.
5. "Face"-painting will NOT be done on the face, only on the arm or hand - new sponges will be used for each child and the artist will wear gloves, a mask and a face shield.
Thank you for understanding and for allowing these vendors to operate under the safety guidelines...small business is the backbone of our economy, we all appreciate your support!!